Thursday, November 15, 2007

Asimov's Fundation - applied by romanians ;)

It seems that Romanian church read Asimov's books ("Foundation") where the team of scientists were conquering planets using their invented religion.

Romanian church is doing the same now with Moldavian territory. The plan is to reinstate 4 churches on the Moldavian territory. One is already in the place.
Winning the people on the Romanian Orthodox church side should make the relationship with Moldavia much smoother, rather than the cold and difficult relationship that we have right now.

What can I say. Finally religion makes sense and becomes useful.
Even if I still think that people are too blindly religious in Romania, now we at least might get something good out of it.

Go Go Go for the new patriarch. Something is moving already!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey I'd like to congratulate you for such a terrific quality site!
I was sure this is a perfect way to introduce myself!

Sincerely,
Robin Toby
if you're ever bored check out my site!
[url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/mickey-mouse-party-supplies.html]mickey mouse Party Supplies[/url].